Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Angelina v. Jennifer



It is my opinion that Angelina Jolie's fame really escalated because of the fact that she and Jennifer Aniston came into conflict. Most everyone knows the story, but for those who don't Angelina co-stared in the movie Mr. and Mrs. Smith with Brad Pitt and it led to them getting together. When I first heard about it I was shocked. I was so used to seeing Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt together, they were so cute. It put me at odds with myself because I like all three of these celebrities and Ididn't want to have to choose. Myself being a female, I of course blame Brad for most of the problem. As much as I like Jennifer, I like Angelina better so I'm happy to see her with Brad.

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

I totally agree with the fact that it is Brad's fault. But, I have to say that I liked Jennifer with him much more than Angelina.

Carolinarain said...

I agree too! My mom Loves Jenn A but i really idolize Angelina for all her UNICEF work and the adoption of 2 of her children.

Jessie said...

I think Angelina is so pretty, but I still think it was shitty of her to take Brad away from Jennifer.

Morgan said...

i'm glad you have much love for angelina.. and OTH!
:)